Enrique Rubio: Estrategia de adaptación ‘bottom-up’ a una nueva realidad, a un nuevo entorno vital ‘expandido y complejo’, como proceso de transformación personal.
Harold Jarche: If you are convinced that your future workplace should look more like a Wirearchy, (a dynamic two-way flow of power and authority based on, knowledge, trust, credibility, a focus on results; enabled by interconnected people and technology) then the best thing you can do now is prepare.
– Prepare yourself to be a continuous learner.
– Prepare yourself and your team/department to work collaboratively. – Start narrating your work.
– Become a knowledge curator and share widely.
– Engage in professional social networks and communities of practice.
– Model the behaviours you would like to see in others.
Cartoon by Hugh Macleod @gapingvoid
See on www.jarche.com